Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Farmer Hates Farm, Hates Life


Brandon McHennesey thought moving from New York to Iowa would gain him three things. A change at his repetitive life, a cutting-edge, robust, sex life, and a farm that would bring him happiness.

Little did Brandon know, he was heading for depression.

Also, little did Brandon know, farming is 10x more repetitive than any job he had ever maintained in New York.

"I do the same goddam thing every day! I don't understand it. This was supposed to be fun for me." Brandon shrugs, hates himself.

"N-Now," he stutters, "all I do is work, my wife is having an affair with other farmers, and I don't feel the least bit happy."

Farming is indeed a tough business. But you have to have the cajones for it Brandon.

When the staff at MR retires, I believe we'll try our hand at farming. Probably a kitten farm and puppy mill.

No comments: