Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Local Consumers Tired of Being "Jerked Around"


"I'm tired of being jerked and kicked around by the gaming industry," cries Johnathon Sandyclam. "I've been waiting for the perfect...I mean perfect time to by a PS3, and looks like I missed out on my opportunity again!"

John is obviously referring to the recent price decrease of the PS3's 60 gb $499 bundle. Which is flying off of the shelves. Because of the new price drop, it will be awhile before anyone can get their hands on one and speculation of price increases for the same bundle are floating about. Sorry Mr. Sandyclam...you lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love men who play video games. Do you guys? If so what video games do you enjoy? All of the Silent Hill games are my favorites, I hope they are yours ;) I love the PS3 and it does suck they dropped the price so soon. You guys seem to be great guys from the stories you have wrote. I think you guys could change the way this is going right now. Please do and good luck!!

Love ya guys!!